paying off early

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 1 Reply |
  • 1 Follower
  • is there a certain amount of time required to be in the plan? my plan says i have estimated 2 years and 8 months left and i started in 10/2009... am i penalized if i pay it off sooner?
  • Good morning,

When you are ready to make your final payment I suggest that you review your most recent statements from the creditors or contact the creditors for a payoff balance and then contact us with the final balances. This will ensure that we do not overpay nor underpay the creditor for the final payment. However, if for some reason you do not contact the creditor we will pay the final balances that we have on file.

We make this process as easy as possible for you so there is no paperwork to sign nor is there a prepayment penalty! Your final debit will also include your final monthly service fee. Once you complete the program, we will mark your account as paid in full, stop all debits and send you and the creditors a completion letter. We would also love for you to share your story with the community when you are finished.

Best of Luck,

Suzanne

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)