Final Payment

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 1 Reply |
  • 0 Followers
  • Hello! I have been with CareOne Credit for over 4 years now and I am now ready to make my final payment! woohoo! I have saved enough to payoff the remaining $900 on the two credit cards remaining in my program. I'd prefer to pay the bank (Chase) directly via an online payment on their website. Frankly, I wish to do this to avoid one last DMP processing fee. (I love you guys, but hope you'd understand). Is there any reason why I can't/shouldn't do this? Thanks!
  • Congratulations on reaching this final step boothey1! I am very happy to learn that you have been pleased with the program and are ready to make a final payment. We recommend making your final payment through us to successfully close your program as completed and prevent the possibility of the creditor back charging for any interest saved during your enrollment. I certainly understand your reasoning and if you ultimately decide to make a direct payment, please notify us in advance to prevent a future debit. If you change your mind, please contact us at your earliest convenience to schedule your final program payment. Once again, congratulations! I wish you the best going forward!

CydniaS - CareOne Community Support Team

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)