Early pay off

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 3 Replies |
  • 1 Follower
  • I currently owe 14,500 on my Care One account. If I am able to pay it off in a lump sum will there be any discount or would I pay the entire amount?
  • Congratulations!

We are excited to hear that you are able to pay off the plan earlier than expected! Unfortunately, there are no discounts on the Debt Management Plan as the creditors expect the accounts to be paid in full.  

When you are ready to make your final payment I suggest that you review your most recent statements from the creditors or contact the creditor for a payoff balance and then Contact us with the final balances. This will ensure that we do not overpay nor underpay the creditor for the final payment. However, if for some reason you do not contact the creditor we will pay the final balances that we have on file. We make this process as easy as possible for you so there is no paperwork to sign nor is there a prepayment penalty!

Your final debit will also include your final monthly service fee. Once you complete the program, we will mark your account as paid in full, stop all debits and send you and the creditors a completion letter. We would also love for you to share your story with the community when you are finished.

Thanks

Coach Tammy

• I sent a cashier's check to pay off my program on Saturday 7/28/12. Any idea how long it will take for that to show? It should have been received by now.
  • Hello,

Yes, your cashiers check was received and processed. The funds are being distributed to your creditors today 8/2/12. We will mark the account as paid in full and send a completion letter in the next few days

Congratulations on completing this journey!!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)