I bought a fully furnished office for rent. It was a better deal. I am from Mississauga. I planned to start a software company on a small scale. As I was a fresher, I did't have enough money to invest. I was searching for a rental space for my office and by God's grace, I got a fully furnished office in low-cost. I can afford the cost and it was within my limit. Later I got well-talented workers for my organization. I have to spend some amount for office arrangements. Along with that, I need to introduce security cameras. I consulted a commercial security cameras installers in Mississauga. Since it was for a commercial purpose they gave me some discounts. But after booking this service I got an opportunity to visit a client company. The security system they had arranged is quite interesting. It was something related to the home security system. I wonder how they installed it in a commercial level. Is it possible to install those security systems in a small scale company? What will be the approximate cost?