For many reasons, I've lived in apartments in Toronto after graduation. Eventually, I will have to buy a house. Whether it is where I currently live or not, I don't know. I had already started planning it. I had searched for loans and the possibilities that I will get to fulfill my dreams.
There are lots of house-related amenities that aren't really important to me. I don't need a huge house with modern facilities. I don't need a hardwood floor, granite kitchen or a beautiful garden. But I think I would really like to have a swimming pool.
Swimming is not just a passion for me, it is a part of my life. When I was a kid I used to spend a long time in our swimming pool and I miss it a lot in the summertime. I need a swimming pool which is in-ground, decent size, 8-10 feet deep at the deep end. But the thing is that I am too lazy to clean it myself and would hire someone for that purpose, or I need to consult swimming pool equipment suppliers. Does anyone here have a pool? Can you tell me how much the upkeep costs are and how much does the pool equipment purchase cost?