Entrepreneurial Money Management

Marci talks about the financial issues & concerns business owners’ face when running their own company.

Garden Sharing in the Office - Fun and Healthy

• Comments 14

In every office there are gardening enthusiasts who live in apartments without yards.

Without the ability to garden, they often default to eating pizza and hot dogs all summer long. Let's get them back to their favorite hobby with Garden Sharing.

Garden Sharing is defined as an area where many people work on a large plot of land. Each person is assigned a row or two, or maybe a square section of the plot that is "theirs." They can plant what they want, and are responsible for maintaining their plot. At harvest time, they reap what they sow, so to speak.

Why bother?

1) Gardening is a relaxing activity. Employees who garden during their lunch hour or pre/post workday reduce their stress level immediately.

2) Gardeners eat what they grow. This means your pizza-chomping, hot dog-craving employees may actually eat a few vegetables this summer.

3) Gardens grow communities. Working side by side planting, weeding, and harvesting will give employees a chance to talk about something other than work. They also spend time side by side doing something they enjoy, which spills over into how they feel about the people around them.

4) Gardening gets people moving. Rather than sitting at the desk all day, taking a lunch break to garden gets employees bending, squatting, walking, and lifting. It's not exactly a fitness regime, but it beats sitting around.

Think about it...

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • Nothing crazy this year; for now I am just starting off with some strawberry plants and tomato plants. No, it is not going to save me a huge amount of money, but it may turn into something bigger each year and eventually make an impact on my budget.

• A nice garden in the centre of the office brings in a good feeling for all the employees.

• Many students face the problem of stress in college. Whether it is because of social anxiety, or not being able to clear exam etc. Most of the times, students get stressed due to their piled up assignments. If it is with you also then you might seek for Assignment Help.

• Gardening has many health and therapeutic advantages and can be entirely pleasant. It's a movement that everybody can enjoy. People with inabilities, seniors, and kids can discover it especially rewarding to invest energy in the garden tending plants and developing their very own food.

• Garden sharing is a great area to play and plan the flowers. It is a relaxing activity. Gardening gives the opportunity to move. It is the best option to be relaxed. It is a healthy activity for employees. The company build a culture where their employees work faster and are more productive. It improves employee self-esteem.

• I like your post, it's extremely magnificent, I live in the USA and this nation most insurance agencies give you a multi-day beauty period. Get out your strategy and read it, I'd wagered you have an effortlessness period.

• Hi there. I need to know some details about the response paper format. I never wrote it before. And of course, I want to do it by myself. I prefer to spend my money not on buying essays.

• The Star Wars Stormtrooper Biker Jacket is an insanely cool black jacket and it is made out of real leather which is of the best quality possible and that alongside the viscose lined interior of the jacket,

• It is quite hard to write a good thesis and papers for the university and most students face the problem of how to conduct a good research or paper now it is quite easy with the help of https://qualityessay.com/

• MauveTree offers you the latest and premium quality of sheepskin leather jacket. B3 Flight Jacket are one of the classics, With a rich military heritage and fashionable style, this jacket is trending in mens outerwear. Have a look!

• I like your post, it's extremely magnificent, I live in the USA and i am connected with Best SEO Services Company I am providing Affordable SEO Services for Small Business we are an expert SEO team which is definitely rank your site.

• Whether you use your healthcare credit card to cover your deductible, or to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance*, CareCredit helps make the health, wellness and beauty treatments and procedures you want possible today.

<a href='www.topleatherjackets.com/.../& Baseball Jacket</a>

• Excellent post. Your information is very detailed and useful to me, thank you for sharing. We provide affordable Assignment Help in Australia.

www.allassignmenthelp.com/my-assignment-help.html

www.allassignmenthelp.com/online-assignment-help-sydney-australia.html

• Wow, that's a great idea. Cause I'm a professional writer at assignmentjunkie.co.uk/coursework-writing and everyday same assignments, essays etc. Sometimes I feel tired. Thanks, I will share this with my boss!

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment