Entrepreneurial Money Management

Marci talks about the financial issues & concerns business owners’ face when running their own company.

Learn New Skills, Make More Money

• Comments 8

Once your business is up and running, it is so tempting to let the employees manage their day-to-day tasks and work with customers while you think of things you'd rather do than run the company. (I call this the Entrepreneur's Curse: once you make money and establish a business, the only thing you can think about is what *else* you could be doing.)

The best way to stay interested in your business is to build new revenue streams. This means your focus is to continue innovating within your company. Go to seminars, even if you think you could be the speaker. Read books, even if you think you could have written a better one yourself. (This is the Entrepreneur's Second Curse: We have a hard time thinking people are smarter than we are.)

I find it impossible to control my need to innovate while faced with the reality of a company that runs itself. Below are some books that might give you some fresh ideas.

For new entrepreneurs or those considering taking the leap:

Never Bet the Farm by Anthony Iaquinto and Stephen Spinelli Jr.

The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything by Guy Kawasaki

For old timers like me:

Success Made Simple: An Inside Look at Why Amish Businesses Thrive by Erik Wesner

Life Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives by Christopher Gergen and Gregg Vanourek

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • One source of help can be your local SCORE business assistance center.  They do not create miracles but they can sometimes help.  They usually have successful retired people helping out.  I thought it was silly until I went to one.  The volunteers were impressive.

• Entrepreneurship is a innovative process it introduce new product for market with it's skill I think it a way of success.

• here u go make more money

• Yeah , its important to give and check the tasks of our employees continuously.Anyway thanks for useful post.

• If you are one of those passionate bloggers who, beside writing for fun, also want to monetize their blogs, you surely have searched for the different ways of making money with a blog. The two most popular methods are promoting affiliate programs in posts and putting text ads (mostly AdSense) on blog pages. This isn’t anything new for experienced internet marketers. Many do this and usually face two problems:

how do you get into search engines immediately?

how do you save time in the blogging and earning proccess?

There is a guy who found a solution to this. His name is Rob Benwell and he had found a shortcut to online success.

• I'm bilingual.  Since I became certified and moved to a new state, I've been able to supplement my income as a freelance interpreter.  My income has practically doubled this year compared to 2008.  I've paid off more of my debts this year than the first 3 years of the debt settlement plan and am just 1 more payment away from paying off my credit card debts.

• I Just Got A Loan Help From Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

I have been thinking of where and how to get funds assistance to payoff my debt and also get christmas gifts for my kids. But Victoria Financier Firm make my family happy today. I read about her helping people with loan and i contact her her for help. She did it for me after a few conversation of the loan procedure. I will pay her back after two years (24 months) that i decided to repay the loan. Contact her Via her email: victoriafinancier@outlook.com

she will help you and your family too. I use the below details

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kin:_________

*Email :_________

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance !!!

• Is acquiring outstanding Cheap Online Assignment Writing Services seem arduous for you? Seek Custom Assignment Writing Help from the Best Online Assignment Writing Service company.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment