My Journey out of Debt

Featured customers currently enrolled in a CareOne Debt Relief Plan, share journey to become debt-free; hear how they juggle family, finances, and more.

The ABCs to Help You Succeed 

• Comments 1

A B C‘s to Help You Succeed As a graduate of the Debt Management Plan, I understand how challenging it can be to stay motivated with your goals to become debt-free.

I wanted to give you some encouragement to help you believe that you can succeed in getting out of debt. For me, quotes from people I admire help to feel motivated and 'rev' me up. I have put together the key things that helped me to be successful with some of my favorite quotes.

Sometimes the simplest things can help you stay focused, so I bring you the "A B C's" to help your succeed. 

A is Attitude

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." Winston Churchill

"The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." Oprah Winfrey

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
Thomas Jefferson

B is for Belief

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt

"Belief creates the actual fact."
William James

"Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution."
David Joseph Schwartz 

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
Abraham Lincoln

C stands for Change -

"Change your thoughts and you change your world." Norman Vincent Peale 

"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
Confucius

I just threw that one in to see if you were still awake!

"Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts"
Arnold Bennett

Now that statement I threw in because along the way you may have some setbacks but you can work through them.

Now, you can do this, so remember the A B C's and you will do just find. Some day you will make it. So until next time this is Dennis Bauman saying God Bless and a better future is just a few steps away!

To read more blogs from Dennis click here!

Dennis Bauman, CareOne Debt Relief Services, Debt Management Plan Graduate Dennis Bauman

Dennis Bauman has been on a Debt Management Plan (DMP) customer with CareOne Debt Relief Services since October of 2007 and recently graduated to become debt-free!! Dennis Bauman works in the manufacturing industry, creating floor tile. Having officially completed the Debt Management Plan, Dennis Bauman is excited to share what his experience on the DMP was like as well as what made his experience a successful one. Look for more posts under the My Journey Out of Debt blog. Compensated CareOne Debt Relief Services Blogger.

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • Creating content regularly is very tough. Your points are motivated me to move on.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)