Download the Free Guide, Nine Things You Must Know to Succeed on a CareOne Debt Settlement Plan

A Straight Talk on Debt

A Straight Talk on Debt gives you the real deal on debt, straight from our employees and personal finance experts. Learn more about debt relief plans and how to be financially fit.

Download the Free Guide, Nine Things You Must Know to Succeed on a CareOne Debt Settlement Plan

• Comments 40

Download the Free Guide, Nine Things You Must Know to Succeed on a CareOne Debt Settlement PlanThe items outlined in this guide are what we consider to be the nine most important tips for success on our Debt Settlement Plan (DSP).

Providers of CareOne Debt Relief Services® work hard to support and assist those working toward financial independence.

This guide provides the insight and knowledge to take an active role in your own success, with items such as:

• When-and how-to contact us
  • How to handle aggressive collection activities
  • What to do with extra earnings or bonuses received while enrolled on the plan
  • How to take advantage of the free tools and resources we offer

Just complete the form below to download the guide Nine Things You Must Know to Succeed on a Debt Settlement Plan as an easy-to-read PDF right to your computer.

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • Simple answer but most people will severely criticize it because it is so simple:  Don't spend more than you make to stay out of debt.  If you wish to prepare for retirement that's simple too: set sufficient funds aside never to touch until you do retire.  Every bit of advice is based on these two points and if you don't believe that, well, where are you in the process if you haven't done both to perfection?

It's your life so you should decide, but failure to act wisely is always an individual problem grasshopper.  But all too many individuals either fail to act consistently, have no idea how to act successfully or are looking for someone else to take care of them.  All three are pathetic.

• Clicked on this link to read an article. Did not expect this gargage. I have no debt.

• We were promised a $200.00 gift card from comcast six months ago which we are still waintig for.  People do not get pulled in by Comcasts offer of a gift card for siging up for their services.  They have no intendtion of ever passing along their gift card to their customers.  Comcasts offer of a gift card is a rip off.

• Please do not judge people for being in debt. My husband was electrocuted on the job and disabled for 5years. We were married in June of 96 and the accident happened in Sept 96 had no time to save. I came out of an ugly divorce with 2 children so debt was already there. After he went back to work he was laid off 4 times due to economy and being last hired. I had a great job for 7 yrs with what I thought was a great company and they always made the "Top 100 Companies for working Mother's" list but then my 17 year old daughter became ill in December last year and I missed a lot of work with her in the hospital and my husband was once again laid off in January and the employer I thought was amazing let me go just in May and now I have no insurance, and was just approved for unemployment. My husband has looked hard for jobs and been on several interviews but everyone looks at work history and turns him away!  First time ever we have had to take Federal Aide and had to file bankruptcy to try and keep our house and vehicles! You tell me is debt couseling going to help no, but we never ask for anything. But we volunteer at soup kitchens and donate our time to charities all the time. I just wish we could catch a break...

• I agree with Doug. It is very easy to be debt free.

• Bab things happen to good people, no one wants to be in debt. No one wants to lose their home, cars and jobs.  If you have not been in that situation you can not judge people.  All we want is a chance to catch up on our bills be able to pay on time without all of these added charges.

• I agree that it is easy to be debt free-I agree with Doug. Life events like an injury can cause hard times with money. But we live in a society where it's expected that we get the biggest house we can-then get credit cards to get things that we cant afford. Being debt free is a choice-it means for me that I dont always get what I want right away but in time I do. I wanted a HD LCD television for below my kitchen cabinet-best buy had one for 150-amazon.com had the same tv for 50-including shipping. I just spend less than I make so I can cover most of my bills and living costs with the first check I get each month-the next check I get is free money. As a society we spend more than we make-its a choice.

• Not in debt either and also expected to read a good article, not complete boxes and become a customer.

• Every body want you to join them for one reson or another, Ruth Lippi.  The world Of Tricks!

• I definitely do not agree with the smug aphorisms of Doug. Here's a word to the wise with which I would agee that flies in the face of Doug's inelastic philosophy: " A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." (Raplh Waldo Emerson)

Debt is a financial state thay may or may not be indicative of character flaws. Certainly,debt is not based upon failing to act consistently, having no idea how to act successfully or  someone looking for someone else to take care of  him.

• would it not be nice if government applied some of these rules?

• i mean, to the government itsellf

• walk a mile in someone elses shoes. none of us got anywhere on our own.

• Doug--good luck if you or someone you love gets cancer or something worse when they're in college.  You are self-righteous and ignorant.  Pride comes before the fall.

• doug sounds just like the ignorant nut he is.

Page 1 of 3 (40 items) 123
Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment