This is Not Goodbye But Good Luck. See You at The Finish Line.

A Straight Talk on Debt

A Straight Talk on Debt gives you the real deal on debt, straight from our employees and personal finance experts. Learn more about debt relief plans and how to be financially fit.

This is Not Goodbye But Good Luck. See You at The Finish Line.

• Comments 5

Wow, I never thought this was going to be as hard as it is. 

This is my final blog. 

As the tears start rolling down my face, it is hard to read what I am writing. Maybe that is a good thing.  Big Smile

In October 2009 when I enrolled with CareOne, I never thought I would make such wonderful friends with people I had never met. I only had one focus and that was to ease my financial strain.

All of that changed once I started getting involved in the forums. 

I started talking more and more to the regulars in the forums, as well as members who blogged.  We shared private emails back and forth about how the program was going.  We vented, we shared resources, and we cheered one another on. 

Then it began to change. 

All of a sudden we were sharing our personal life experiences.  We started talking about our children, grandchildren, significant others, and so much more.  A few of us became friends on Facebook and with others I exchanged personal email addresses.

The people at CareOne became my friends as well. 

It started out with them helping me, guiding me, supporting me, and encouraging me.  As time went on things changed.  I started to get to know the staff and then was blessed to have had the opportunity to meet a lot of them, as well as a couple of bloggers, in person. 

I can tell you from experience that these people really do care.  Don't ever doubt that they give their all, because they do and then some.  Having met Bernie in person, all I can say is WOW! 

He truly believes in helping us get out of debt. 

I want to thank all of you for making my experience of getting out of debt such a positive one.  You made each step a little easier.  It truly was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.  Who would have thought that you really can live credit card debt free?  NOT ME! 

I am now living proof that they were right.  It can be done.

It is time for me to cut the apron strings and venture out on my own.  Is it scary?  Heck yeah.  But I will take the skills given to me and put them to use each and every day, month, and year. 

To all of you still working your way through your debt . . . this is not goodbye, but good luck.  I will see you at the finish line. 

I will try to check in on the forums and blogs every once in a while.  If I miss your graduation day, please know I am doing the happy dance with you!

Wishing you all the best on your journey out of debt!  Thanks again for everything!

Monica Davis, Debt management plan graduate, with leading provider of debt relief, CareOne Services, Inc.Monica Davis

Monica is no stranger to the CareOne Community. As a debt management plan customer (DMP), Monica engaged in our community forums regularly, helping others with questions about the plans. Now that Monica has completed her DMP in just three years, Monica continues to share what made her successful in the forums and now through our blogs. Monica is accustomed to providing support and works as a Communications Officer for an emergency dispatch center in Washington State.  Follow Monica as she shares her tips and insight in the A Straight Talk on Debt blog. Compensated CareOne Debt Relief Services Blogger.

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • Hello

mdavis I only been able to read your forums for several months.  Ive found them inspiring and inspiration I will surely be able to reflect back on how you got to the finish line. I too am looking towards the finish line! But its good to know Care One is a trusted company that understand that we needed help.

I want send many blessing to you and your family as you move forward in your future.

I too will have a graduation day of DMP!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

• rlang93 ~ I am excited for you to get to the finish line.  I can't wait to hear about your success!!  I agree CareOne is definitely a trusted company.  I can't believe how sincere they truly are both on this site and in person.  I hope you had a great Christmas!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  Was on that family cruise I have been posting about.  Have a safe and Happy New Year!!

Wishing you all the best on your journey out of debt!!

• I hope you have the very best. do you have twitter?

• I think the Careone Credit community is losing an amazing asset to their company. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

• Sara ~ I wish you the very best as well.  Sorry, but I do not have twitter.

Rick ~ Thank you very much for your kind words.  I really do appreciate it.  I wish you the best as well!!  Thank you again.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment