Single and Settling In

Single life has its own unique challenges, personally and financially. Hear how these bloggers are making the single life work for them.
  • Single and Settling In

Hey There, What's Your P&L?

• 0 Comments
    Nope, not an awful pick up line, although I am sure there is some way it could be. It’s something we should all know the answer to – especially if you are single and supporting yourself. It’s your Profit and Loss - not just for businesses anymore! Have you done your Profit and Loss statement yet? If you haven’t and are considering lowering or getting out of debt, it is about time you do so. A P&L Statement is used by businesses/corporations to determine a budget based on what revenue is coming in and what expenses are going out. So, consider yourself your own business. ...
  • Single and Settling In

Resources at Your Fingertips

• 0 Comments
    Once you have made the decision to get yourself out of debt, you have to make the decision to be actively involved in the process. Resources. So many things that can help in so many ways: ...
  • Single and Settling In

Table for 1

• 4 Comments
    I enjoyed going out for lunch and getting away from the office for a breath of fresh air. The thought of packing my lunch every day and being stuck eating at my desk was not appealing. I work in a part of town that has some great restaurants – unique, and wonderful food, terrific atmosphere… not so unique, wonderful and terrific prices! Lunch or dinner – it was easier to grab something then stop, shop and prepare. After really looking at my budget I was amazed at how much I spent on both groceries and eating out. Didn’t make sense. Lunch alone can run you at least $30.00 a week, $120 a month and $1500 a year! You have to admit though, as a single person it is really difficult to grocery shop for just one person. ...
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

In addition to the blogs, be sure to check out the new CareOne Groups:

Starting Out

Are you finally out on your own and figuring out how to balance your finances? If so, this is the group for you. In Starting Out, you can talk about the challenges you are dealing with in a group of like-minded people.

Settling In

Do you feel like you are finally understanding what being a "grown-up" is all about and are settling into your adult life? If so, this is the group for you. In Settling In you can connect with others who are just like you.

Balancing It All

Struggling to balance all that an established lifestyle has to offer? The balancing it all group is for you. Discuss the challenges you face when your responsibilities at work, at home and with family and friends all compete for your attention.

The New Retirement

Are you currently retired or planning on retiring very soon? If so, this is the group for you. Times have changed and so has retirement. Learn how others are redefining retirement.