I graduated from college four months ago and getting my financial situation together has been tough.  I've been looking for a job and preparing myself to start paying on my student loans.  This can be overwhelming, but I found a website that helped me put my financial future into perspective. 

The website is called, Debt Free U, and it has a wide range of tools and resources to help me learn how to handle my finances.  It's perfect for any college or post college student that needs help with their financial situation.

Debt Free U has many assets that helped me, such as a library of articles that explained how to manage college loan payments and took the guess work out of loan consolidation.  The library also has articles that apply to new and current students, such as how to apply for college loans and how to choose the right school.  All of the articles are helpful, no matter your college status.

I especially liked the tools the site offered.  It allowed me to create a new budget and use the online calculator - which made transitioning into post-graduate life a lot easier.  It also has self assessments and quizzes to test your financial knowledge.  It's very helpful to learn what you do and do not know about money so you can brush up on areas where you need help!

Checking out this website saved me a lot of stress.  It made me realize that I'm not the only college grad with financial problems.  This site made me feel more comfortable and secure with my financial future.