November, 2009

In College and Starting Out

In college and just starting out as young adults, read along as these bloggers face a new stage and increased responsibility.
  • In College and Starting Out

Declaring a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science Degree

• 0 Comments

When starting college, I wasn't sure what path to follow or what major to declare; it took me a few years until I decided on the perfect major for me.  When I declared my major, I also had to choose between a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science degree.  This entire process can be confusing and stressful.   

H1N1 and College Students

• 0 Comments

When I was in college, the last thing on my mind was my health.  My thoughts were filled with classes, exams, papers, and work.  Everything else just seemed more important than a stuffy nose.  It's no myth that college students are too busy to worry about their health.  A runny nose or cough can seem like no reason to miss a class or a weekend football game, but with the H1N1 flu epidemic, that may be the best reason to stay home.

Cheap Ways to Relax During Mid-Term & Finals Week

• 1 Comments

Mid-term and finals week were always the most stressful time for me in college. Not only did I have exams, but papers and projects to finish as well. Though these times were stressful, I still found ways to relax on a budget.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

In addition to the blogs, be sure to check out the new CareOne Groups:

Starting Out

Are you finally out on your own and figuring out how to balance your finances? If so, this is the group for you. In Starting Out, you can talk about the challenges you are dealing with in a group of like-minded people.

Settling In

Do you feel like you are finally understanding what being a "grown-up" is all about and are settling into your adult life? If so, this is the group for you. In Settling In you can connect with others who are just like you.

Balancing It All

Struggling to balance all that an established lifestyle has to offer? The balancing it all group is for you. Discuss the challenges you face when your responsibilities at work, at home and with family and friends all compete for your attention.

The New Retirement

Are you currently retired or planning on retiring very soon? If so, this is the group for you. Times have changed and so has retirement. Learn how others are redefining retirement.