In College and Starting Out

In college and just starting out as young adults, read along as these bloggers face a new stage and increased responsibility.
  • In College and Starting Out

Are You Goin' Green?

• 0 Comments

"Goin' Green"; how familiar are you with this term? In the past few years more and more people are becoming aware of this idea and are focusing on "green" initiatives. Is it important?

How to Do More with Limited Time

• 0 Comments

We need to face the facts. There are only 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week, and 52 weeks in a year.

Turn Spring Cleaning into Savings

• 1 Comments

Spring represents all things new and is the perfect time to take another look at your finances.  Spring is also a good time for spring cleaning, which is a great way to make some extra cash.  

Ways to Save For the Future

• 2 Comments

Since I've graduated from college, I constantly wonder what the future holds.   I wonder about what kind of  career I'll have, where I'll live, if I'll rent or buy a home, when I'll get married and start a family, etc.  All of these thoughts make me nervous, because I think to myself "What if I never get a good job?"; "How will I be able to build my own family?"  Since these thoughts were beginning to plague me, my fiancé and I decided to start making plans to save for our future.

Trying To Get That Tax Refund?

• 0 Comments

Let's not kid ourselves, as college students we are always looking for ways to make money, save money, and then eventually, spend money.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

In addition to the blogs, be sure to check out the new CareOne Groups:

Starting Out

Are you finally out on your own and figuring out how to balance your finances? If so, this is the group for you. In Starting Out, you can talk about the challenges you are dealing with in a group of like-minded people.

Settling In

Do you feel like you are finally understanding what being a "grown-up" is all about and are settling into your adult life? If so, this is the group for you. In Settling In you can connect with others who are just like you.

Balancing It All

Struggling to balance all that an established lifestyle has to offer? The balancing it all group is for you. Discuss the challenges you face when your responsibilities at work, at home and with family and friends all compete for your attention.

The New Retirement

Are you currently retired or planning on retiring very soon? If so, this is the group for you. Times have changed and so has retirement. Learn how others are redefining retirement.