Expect Success by Getting OrganizedDisorganized is the opposite of organized. Which are you? 

• Do you feel your life is in a chronic state of upset, or is everything going great for you? 
  • When you are looking for something you suddenly need, can you easily find whatever it might be, or do you spend hours searching? 
  • Do you balance your checkbook regularly, or just keep adding and subtracting as you write checks? 
  • Do things get lost in your closet or can you reach in and find exactly what you want to wear? 
  • Do you make plans and then neglect to follow through for one reason or another? 
  • Do you feel you are moving forward in your life, your career, and your relationships, or are you taking a few steps backward?

So, how did you answer the questions? Were the majority of your answers positive or negative? If your answers were mostly negative, then you may be a disorganized person. If so, it may be time to start trying to put some of the misplaced pieces of your life puzzle back in the right spots. 

If your answers were mostly positive, congratulations and keep up the good work. You are on the right track to becoming successful in all areas of your life.

The easiest clean-up strategy for disorganized people starts with the obvious: the physical mess.

I always feel best when my house is clean and in order. It may take some time and effort to put things back in order (a place for everything and everything in its place), but once you have taken the clutter out of your life you will be able to start making positive changes. These changes may be small but the fact that they are positive changes is very encouraging. The change could be a neat, orderly desk which allows you to work on bills, correspondence, etc. in a peaceful atmosphere. You won't find yourself moving stacks of paper to find something and you will be spending less time at the desk. 

If you are spending less time at the desk, you will be able to work on some life or career changes you have been thinking about.  Perhaps, you will be making another small change in your life such as planning meals for a week or a month and shopping according to your meal plan. If so, you won't find yourself making numerous trips to the grocery store. Now, you have freed up even more time to do something positive.

The point I'm trying to make is this: Positive action, no matter how large or small, leads to success. 

• By becoming organized, you will have less stress in your life and increase your chance of success. 
  • By becoming more organized, you will be in more control of your life.

When you are in more control of your life, you will tend to do the right things since you are more focused. This will lead to greater success.

Try to organize your life in such a way that your stress levels are decreased and your chance of achieving success in your life will be increased. You don't have to be a neat freak, it's just simply about you helping yourself to make life changes that are positive rather than negative. 

It is a proven fact that the most successful people are those who are the best organized. 

Organization is an ongoing process, never completed.  In order to 'stay' organized, you must 'plan'. I see planning as a part of organization. Making plans is important in achieving success because your plans are your pathway to reach a particular goal. 

Once you have reached the goal, the plan is complete and you are successful. 

What do you want out of life? Do you want to be successful or do you just want to tread water and get by? You determine your own life and your own future. 

Get organized so that each day you can take positive actions that will lead to your success.

To read more of Kimberly's blog, click here!

Kimberly Johns, My Journey Out of Debt, CareOne Debt Management Plan Customer BloggerKimberly Johns

Kimberly has been on the CareOne Debt Management Plan (DMP) for just under a year. Kimberly is very active in the Community Forums, some of you may recognize her Community user name; Tiquie. Recently retired, she is going to share how she and her husband manage the financial challenges of living on a fixed income. The John's have found some really creative and fun ways to offset the limitations of a retirement income, which Kimberly is generously planning to share in her My Journey out of Debt blog! Compensated Blogger for CareOne Debt Relief Services.

To Follow CareOne click here!