CareOne Community Member Spotlight - Stephanie

My Journey out of Debt

Featured customers currently enrolled in a CareOne Debt Relief Plan, share journey to become debt-free; hear how they juggle family, finances, and more.

CareOne Community Member Spotlight - Stephanie

• Comments 1

We are continuing our featured segment for the My Journey out of Debt blog; CareOne Community Member Spotlight!

We are placing the spotlight on some of the familiar members you see engaging in the Community.

This week we are talking with Stephanie Rabara 

CareOne Community Member Spotlight - Stephanie How did you hear about Care One?

I had first heard of CareOne Debt Relief Services while watching a TV commercial.

So I went to their website to find out more information about their services.  

What Plan are you enrolled in and how much debt did you start with?  

I am enrolled in the Debt Management Plan (DMP). 

I started the DMP with around $24,871.00 in debt and I will be debt free in about four years.  

What caused you to seek help with your debt?

I sat down and took a really hard look at my debt. I had always felt that I would be able to pay it off on my own. I came to the realization that I had been telling myself that for years and had not paid a bit of it off.

I have been using most of my paycheck to make my debt payments. I just knew that I couldn't keep doing this for another ten years.  

Why would you recommend CareOne to your family and friends?

CareOne is so helpful. They have made me feel so comfortable when I have questions. It's not just sign up and that's it. They have so many great tools, suggestions that are available on their website.  

Has CareOne given you a Second Chance?  

Absolutely, I have made my seventh payment and can already feel the relief. I can see my progress.

It might take time but it sure won't take me ten years to pay my debt off now!  

What advice would you give to those who are searching for debt relief options?  

Do your research. I sometimes see people post bad experiences in the community, but you can't just hand off the problem.

You have to take all the responsibility and figure out what your options are. You have to be willing to make some minor and major changes in how you live.

Figure out what plans will work for you. You're not alone here. There are CareOne representatives and community members here to help and answer any of your questions and concerns.

You're the one that will ultimately make this decision.  

Tell us something about yourself:

I Love spending time with my husband and family. Beading and Reading.  

What helps you stay motivated?

"Money won't make you happy...but everybody wants to find out for themselves." - Zig Ziglar

See Previous Community Member Spotlight's Here!

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • What a great post!!  You are absolutely right, it is up to each individual to make the decision that will work for their situations.  With the attitude you have you will be done before you know it!!!  :-)

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)