Planning for Better Organization in Your Life Since I began the CareOne Debt Management Plan (DMP), aside from always updating my balances with the creditors online, I also tried to think of other ways to keep my life organized during this transitional time in my life. We know how we got to this point, now we just need to organize our thoughts and plan a main objective to make it to our finish line. Depending on the amount of money that you owe, you could finish before the allotted five years, and to those who have succeeded in doing that, I congratulate you.      

A few months ago my boyfriend and I went to a furniture store-we were window shopping for items for when we eventually move out.  We were trying to size up what items we would need, both for us and for our daughter's room. So, we tried to get an estimated total. We know that I am still paying off my debt and also want to keep in mind the small wedding we want to have shortly down the line. So with all that said, figures are definitely needed.  

First we should organize our thoughts:        

• What do we need?         

• How much do I need to set aside to buy it? 

Next, we need to set ways to achieve our goals.

Example: In order to purchase the couch, I need to wait until my debt program is complete. I also need to know for a fact that I can afford to make the lump sum payment to buy the couch or that I can afford to finance it over time, if that's an option.

With this being said, just reach for the stars!  Everyone has different things to achieve and reach for. Though we may all be in the same boat right now, we will slowly drift into different seas.

With similar knowledge we have gained through the CareOne Community and other research, we have helped to ensure a better future for ourselves already. 

Kelly, Debt Management Plan Customer for CareOne Debt Relief CustomerKelly Rockafellow

Kelly is enrolled in the CareOne Debt Management Plan (DMP). As she and her family approach the end of their plan, Kelly is going to share with the community what has made her stay on track and remain motivated. Kelly runs a business from her home and is anxiously waiting to successfully complete her plan so that she and her boyfriend can get married. Follow Kelly's story under the My Journey out of Debt blog. Compensated CareOne Debt Relief Services blogger.

Check us out on Facebook and on Twitter.