My Journey out of Debt

Featured customers currently enrolled in a CareOne Debt Relief Plan, share journey to become debt-free; hear how they juggle family, finances, and more.

Meet Our Customer Bloggers: Round One

• Comments 2

Meet Our Customer Bloggers: Round OneOur customers understand what it takes to be successful on a debt relief program. We feature our customers in our blogs because nobody can explain better what it is like to work hard to pay off your debt through a debt relief program, than those actually enrolled on our debt relief plans.  

We try to bring in new bloggers each year to ensure we represent a variety of perspectives when it comes to our debt solutions.  While we do compensate our CareOne bloggers, the opinions and experiences they share are purely their own.

Many of our bloggers are selected based on their activity in the CareOne forums.

With that, we would like to introduce you to our CareOne Customer Blog Team for 2013!

This is the first in a three-part blog series to help you get to know our Customer Bloggers a little better.

Dennis Bauman, Debt Management Plan Graduate with leading provider of debt solutions CareOne Debt relief ServicesDennis Bauman

Dennis Bauman enrolled in the CareOne Debt Management Plan (DMP) back in October of 2007. Dennis has since graduated from the DMP and is now living debt-free. As a Debt Management Plan Graduate, Dennis shares a lot of tips and tricks that he has picked up both while on the DMP and since, that have enabled him to succeed with his financial goals. Dennis lives Pennsylvania and works in the manufacturing industry creating floor tile. He and his wife have struggled with medical debt over the years and understand how hard it can be to manage your finances when you run into medical trouble. Since beginning his blog with CareOne, Dennis has found a voice and now blogs on his personal blog, on Wordpress.

You can read blogs from Dennis under our My Journey out of Debt and A Straight Talk on Debt blogs. To read his latest blog click here!

Joe Thompson, Debt Management Plan Graduate and Blogger with leading provider of debt relief, CareOne Debt relief ServicesJoe Thompson

Joe Thompson joined the Debt Management Plan (DMP) in September of 2008. Joe has since graduated and is living his debt-free life. Joe works in the financial services industry and has a great deal of practical financial experience that he shares through his blogs. Joe is active in many non-profit areas including; acting as Site Director for I.S. 8 NIKE Youth Basketball and has served as a mentor to many young inner city youths. As a hobby, Joe is a high school and college basketball referee in the New Jersey tri state area.

You can read posts by Joe in the My Journey out of Debt and A Straight Talk on Debt blogs. To read Joe's latest blog click here!

Julie Van Wert, CareOne Debt Management Plan Customer with Leading Provider of Debt Relief, CareOne Services, Inc.Julie Van Wert

Julie is currently enrolled in the CareOne Debt Management Plan (DMP). Julie started out in the CareOne Community forums asking a lot of questions, doing a lot of research and eventually answering posts to help her fellow enrollees. Julie shares how she is making changes to her lifestyle, which helps her further her goal becoming debt-free and then remaining debt-free. Julie understands that it takes more than simply paying off your debt, living debt-free is a lifestyle. Julie resides in California with her family. She is a Medical Social Worker at a community hospital. Julie spends her time enjoying her family, spending time outdoors and working on home decorating projects.

Please follow Julie's story in the My Journey out of Debt and A Straight Talk on Debt blogs. To read Julie's latest blog click here!

Come back next week and meet three more of our amazing CareOne customers!

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Leave a Comment
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • Dennis, Joe, and Julie - I'd like you thank you for taking the time and putting forth the the effort to inspire The Community with your thoughts and experiences.  As a fellow customer blogger, I feel like we're a family of sorts.  :)   Keep on doing what you're doing!

• It is important for every client to Purchase Customized Research Paper that they are sure of their quality and especially the customized research papers.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)